Saturday, October 6, 2007

Larry, we hardly knew ye..........



Well Senators and fellow citizens, Judge Porter from the great State of Minnesota has ruled and it now appears- pending possible appeal- that Sen. Craig’s mailed in plea of Guilty to the charges of Disorderly Conduct in the Minneapolis Airport Toilet will stand up in Court.
In a rare and sound bit of jurisprudence the Honorable Judge Porter stated,

“The Defendant, a career politician with a college education, is of, at least, above average intelligence…he knew what he was saying, reading and signing.”

Fucking OUCH!

King Solomon couldn’t have done it any better and have you ever read a judgment that was so brutally honest, sober, fair, scalding and wickedly sarcastic all in the same incriminating package. Christ, this legal bodyslam alone manages to restore my faith in the Justice system as it now lives and breathes. I don’t know what Judge Porter eats for breakfast but give me a barrel of it!

As for the Senator with the newest misdemeanor record- Keep your head up, Larry! You’re in good company and your club will undoubtedly be filled with more fresh Republican faces (the good money is on Sen. Stevens from Alaska, who knew they had corruption in Alaska?) before the next election year. In a solid show of old fashioned gumption and new age chutzpah and as a real gay burr in the Please-believe-we’re-super-straight Republican saddle Sen. Craig has reversed his position (insert pun here) and proclaimed that he will NOT resign his Senate seat as previously announced and will instead serve out the remainder of his term until Jan. ’09.

GO LARRY, IT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY…..GO LARRY IT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY!
GO…GO…GO….GO….GO…….GO!

But please Senator………..get yourself a nice boyfriend, spend the money if you have to, settle down and stop creeping around public toilets. It really isn’t very becoming Sir.

3 comments:

Dan Fickes said...

I like the way you think....nice, (and true), blog entry!

mrmook said...

Damn W, you are quick on the draw...and thanks for reading.

Dan Fickes said...

Hey Mook! I have been indulging in your past blog entries, and I am so happy to have found your site. I posted comments on "Here I sit...." "Exile off Main St,,,1 and 2"....and "You have no Friends"....there is no doubt in my mind that I will read all of your past blog entries...seldom do I find commom sense so poetically written.
I think I may have stirred the ire of one of your commentors, (Vix from blog entry..."Exile Off Main St."....I'm sure she's a nice person, but when I listen to someone who KNOWS without fault that he or she is correct...my mind wanders to the current War we are in, and the man that put us there. If you get a chance, please visit my page...it is an on-line portfolio of artwork. http://editorialcartoonswarlock33.blogspot.com/